What if I can not find a class that fits my busy schedule?
If you can not find a class that fits your schedule, then private lessons are available.
Private lessons are available with our Professional Dog Trainers
Private lessons are designed to meet your personal goals
Times are convenient for you and your instructor
You can meet weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, depending on your goals
Private Lessons are available for Competition Agility, Obedience and Rally
Private Lessons are available for family companions and puppies needing 1-on-1 training.
A specialized training plan will be developed for you and your dog.
- We also offer special 1-hour clinics specifically addressing typical behavior problems, such as coming when called, proper greeting, and walking nicely - view our course listing here
- We can schedule you one-on-one lessons with one of our experienced and compassionate trainers considering your availability.
- Private lessons are $60/hour. Package rates are available.
Yes, I want one-on-one coaching. Who do I contact?
- Please call (603) 352-9011 x 112 and Alice Sears will be glad to assist you
- If you'd like to reach us by email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on training classes is also available to contacting Alice in our Training Center office.