Give your dog the chance to do what he does best... be a dog!
To ensure the safest environment for your dog, we require that all daycare participants meet the following:
- Completed and signed contract and up-to-date Enrollment Form
- Proof from Veterinarian dog is up-to-date on vaccinations (distemper/parvo, bordetella and rabies)
- All dogs must be non-aggressive toward people and/or dogs and not food or toy protective
- Dogs 7 months or older must be spayed or neutered
- Puppies at least 4 months of age are accepted if they meet above requirements
Provides dogs with a safe, fun, and stimulating social environment while owners are at work or school
Good manners with other dogs and people are taught and reinforced from the moment the dog enters daycare to pick-up time
Prevents boredom and related behavioral problems
Relieves anxiety of being home alone
A safe environment and positive experience for all dogs
Trained staff actively supervises all dog interaction at all times
DAYCARE IS GREAT FOR... Friendly dogs who really like being with other dogs. Puppies! Pups need lots of positive socialization and interaction with others to become well mannered adults. We even help with house training!
DAYBOARDING IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR... Dogs who have bitten, are aggressive toward others, are fearful, anxious, or avoid other dogs.
For the Boarding/Daycare Enrollment form click here.
For the Boarding/Daycare Contract click here .
If you have any questions please contact us at 352-9011, ext. 105 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org